Explore the new options available in today’s market. The kitchen is the pivotal Centre in your home where you will find maximum activities and gatherings. It is the place where you cook food and prepare delightful dishes to make your family delightful. Today, kitchen remodeling is an art and many prefer to splurge hefty bucks to get contemporary designs that are eye-grabbing, fresh and very much in sync with the modern world.
|Modern Kitchen Designs|
5 Most Happening Modern Kitchen Designs
- How about a mid-sized gallery type kitchen with flat-panel cabinets, under mount sink, glass sheet backsplash, black appliances, black cabinets, flat-panel cabinets, island cabinets, medium toned hardwood floors and so on? Sounds great, since the combination ensures contemporary kitchen designs.
- A white and gray color scheme works surprisingly for a modern look in your kitchen. It has the most practical designs with light bright whites on the wall and sleek gray hues for the cabinets. Granite/marble countertops add to the dashing look. Check out the graphic color pairing between white and black used on the wall, cabinets and even for the appliances that you choose. The combination of black and white serves your interests but with a burst of colors, such as, blue, red or green helps to add more volume to its overlook look. You may infuse this great combo of colors to accentuate walls. Else, get gleaming and gorgeous colored type glass backsplash.
- Instead of going the color way, add geometric patterns and shapes for your kitchen. It means that you can have countertops, stools, tables, and chairs in certain geometric shapes. How about installing tile backsplashes that feature herringbone, horizontal or chevron patterns? Also, you can have geometric patterned paintings on the wall. This will render an overall scientific look to your kitchen, which will make it more appealing. A modern style is highly associated with shapes and patterns and there cannot be a better way of explaining modern styles than using the geometric shapes, like squares, rectangles, circles, hexagons, and so on. Apply similar concept for chandelier, for example you can have round balls hanging from the ceiling. Rest assured the entire look of your kitchen will drastically change from what it was an old, rudimentary style to a new, gorgeous appeal.
- Even if you have a small kitchen you will have modern designs by giving some thoughtful planning to it. Get the furnishings right and for that you can have clean-lined seating, backless stools pushed under kitchen islands. If you want to have an eat-in kitchen then get dining chairs and tables that will leave behind very small footprint. Also, it will minimize visual clutter and give more feeling of space. Mood tulip tables and Lucite chairs are a great way of enjoying your kitchen and its modern looks. You also need to consider having a large gallery type kitchen with eat-in table counter-top that features double-bowl kitchen, light hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, flat-panel and island-panel cabinets and much more.
- When you think of modern styled kitchen, lighting plays a huge factor. Modern chandeliers and pendants work best. They not just spread light but they also personalize your space. Check out the ambient light fixtures. The under-cabinet lights offer maximum brightness to countertops. If you have an island countertop then it will cover the middle space of a room. Remember this that ambient lights help to set moods of kitchen spaces with overhead glow, soft lights, and so on. You may have task lights that will strongly focus upon countertops or islands.
Follow the above options if you really want a very modern look for your kitchen. Moreover, you can visit us to get more options for trendy kitchen design ideas.
November 19, 2015
Leave a comment