Homes made of stone and brickwork is less likely to stand the test of time when bad weather strikes. Both, attractiveness and weatherproofing do not seem a possibility with stone and brickwork.
- Rendering is the best option in such a scenario as the walls can not only be repaired but can also be weatherproofed to restore them to a damage free condition.
- If you find any cracks and damages on your exterior walls, then you must do the concrete rendering on the surface because it will cost you less and you need to finish your rendering work within few days only.
- Cement and sand mixed with some concrete solutions or materials can easily render your exterior wall, and it can also save your electric consumption cost by filling up the gaps on your exterior walls.
|Cement Rendering for Your Home|
What is Cement Rendering?
The highly decorative look and finish with these cement renders is a result of their combination with PVCs.
- They are harder, stronger and durable than other renders like lime or any other alternative. Depending on the desired finish and the look, the composition of traditional cement renders can consist of clean sand or coarse sand, cement, lime, coloured render, pigmented or painted finish.
- Now people also choose some acrylic colour finishes for their rendering projects, and if you opt for the cement rendering, then you can easily apply some attractive colours on the exterior walls.
Pre-packaged Cement Renders
Cement renders, for the time since they have been in use, are mixed on site. But now, pre-packaged cement renders seem to be the talk of the town as it is growingly purchased by people all around.
- Consistency: Pre-packaging renders ensures their consistency, which in turn helps in reducing the cracking in renders. This is because their proportion is pre-mixed in the manufacturing unit with extreme precision so that the same finish and aesthetic value can be obtained in a hassle-free manner. However, the same may be assured if you prepare the render manually.
- Easy handling: Along with the ease of handling, you also get to save your time and energy by using machines to apply this pre-packaged render. With the ease of handling, they also come with a cheaper price tag, making them the best option for you and your walls.
The Advantages of Cement Rendering
Aesthetic value: These renders can give your home a modernized look or a cultured look depending on the rendering. While smooth cement rendering goes well with the contemporary style of home, textured rendering adds a cultured look to the house.
Solution for cracking: Solving its own disadvantage by collaborating with another render is the biggest advantage it has. Since the process of cement rendering is cementations, it is highly likely that cracking in the render would be seen. A coat of acrylic render to go with these traditional renders minimizes cracking and adds to the beauty of the final product. But, the point is: acrylic on itself will never be able to achieve the strength and durability which a combination of both can come up with.
- Make your house more appealing to the buyers: It not only adds aesthetic value to your home, but also adds value to the property. Your home would have an improved worth with the right touch of rendering. Cement rendering has a wide range of benefits, as it is cheap, protects your home from harsh weather, and fixes the existing cracks and is easy to handle.
If you want to resell your property, then you need to opt for cement rendering Melbourne because it will repair your exterior walls and you will get great value for your property afterward.
March 28, 2017