Every woman finds it difficult to adjust reckless amounts of clothes. A woman’s wardrobe is full of winter wear, party wear, casuals, night dresses, handbags certain stuff that she cannot afford to show off in public. Instead of discarding your wardrobes every season, it is better to follow certain tips for maintaining your style statement within a budget.
The most important tips are:
- If you want to keep your wardrobe organized, make sure that you never keep clothes of two different seasons together.
- Cover off the essential clothes with suitable covers that protect them against dirt, dust and mites.
- Make sure that your wardrobes are kept in a clean and dry. Even if there is a Mild dew, it can give birth to termites.
- Do not forget to put naphthalene balls in the winter wear.
Apart from following these tips, it is very important to see to that you keep limited things in your wardrobe, in order to save space and more damage to your wardrobe by overloading it.
- Always keep a black blazer : A black blazer can never get out of fashion. Therefore, spending on it is equivalent to an investment. A black blazer would give a sophisticated look for office presentation as well as for a date. However, make sure that the quality of the black blazer is worthwhile enough. A good quality black blazer adds a proper structure to your frame and gives oomph look.
- Always keep a white shirt: No, we’re not preparing your wardrobe solely for the corporate look at all. However, keeping a white shirt is a mask. Undoubtedly, white shirt speaks elegance. You do not have to choose a button-down white shirt to get the look. Choose the white shirts that have frills and designs. In fact, a white top with Mandarin collar would also look vibrant. It is one of the most graceful shades of all time. A woman can never look bad in it.
- Scarves and stoles: Scarves and stoles will help in giving a neat yet stylish look to your overall appearance. Also, they protect your face against UV radiation, dirt and dust when used as mask. Furthermore, carrying a colorful scarf with a beautiful tee can do wonders to your personality. Lastly, you can also tie a scarf to your handbag for getting a stylish and professional look together.
- Narrow bottom pants: The slim and straight fitting pants can make you look extremely gorgeous. The cigarette pants can give you the look of a style Diva. They come in beautiful colors, such as Maroon, Pine green, black and white. Instead of selecting the printed cigarette pants, simply choose the plain shades for keeping the distractions away. Furthermore, you can club the pants with long shirts and short tops depending on your personality and body structure.
- Floor length gown: Having a floor length gown as a part of winter and summer collection is a good idea. Your wardrobes are literally incomplete if you lack beautifully knit gowns in them. The floral and geometrical printed floor length gowns can be carried at shopping malls, workplace and random places. You can keep the brighter colors away and choose the sober ones for keeping your style statement subtle.
- Shrugs: No matter whether you have biasness for short or long dresses, teaming them up with matching shrugs would transform the entire look. You can keep a combination of long and short shrugs as a part of your wardrobes.
So, these are few quintessential tips for maintaining and protecting your wardrobes.
September 12, 2018