With the temperatures being extreme in summers and winters, a reverse air conditioning can work out to be a sensible choice. Talking about winters, all that you need to do is put this system in the heating mode and this will draw heat from outside and distribute the same in the interior of your home. It need not be warm outside, this works well even when the temperatures have fallen to freezing points. Instead of investing on two units, one, air conditioners and other heaters, it is advisable to invest on one which works well in summers as well as winters.
Some advantages of Air conditioners:
There are multiple benefits when talking about reverse cycle air conditioners.
- Cost-effective in the long run.
- Efficient in heating and also cooling a home.
- Comfort levels increased at a reasonable price.
- Heating and cooling by the reverse cycle air-conditioners is uniform unlike portable heaters, which can heat only one portion of a specific area.
- Operation is convenient and it is not time consuming like fire places.
- You pay once for heating and cooling, both.
- These reverse cycle air-conditioning systems are available with inverters ad thermostats which makes it easier for them to get adept to the different temperatures in the room.
- These systems have filters which can help in keeping the air in your room clean.
- Operating these systems is quiet and so there is no disturbance.
- As these systems are wall mounted, these tend to be safe in homes where there are children.
- Besides being helpful for the environment, also saves on the energy bills.
How to buy a Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System
Once you have made up your mind in opting for these air conditioning systems for your home you will need to consider certain factors that can ensure you to have the right size appropriate to the room you intend them for. Consider the energy star rating, keeping in mind that the more stars the system works out more energy efficient. It is wise to keep the size of the room in focus before you opt for a specific reverse cycle air conditioner. Besides this, you also need to keep in focus the number of windows in the room and the direction the room is facing. You can think of how long you will be using this appliance every day. Put together the cost of installation and the cost of appliance, this lets you decide on your budget. Expectation of the time the appliance needs to last and how much energy is consumed. A professional can help you with the required specifications and information on this.
The size of the air conditioning system should not be too small as this will hamper on the efficiency of cooling and heating. You will need to make sure that you choose the right size, and this is best done with the help of a professional. Even an oversized one works in the negative as there is more wear and tear and it is unable to dehumidify the air.
Manufacturers of Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Systems
You need to look out for manufacturers having good reputation in installation of air conditioning systems, those who can also install these systems perfectly in existing homes. An experienced and well reputed manufacturer of these systems can offer you a choice between single phase systems and also three phase systems. They will be able to guide you and advise you in accordance to your home. Look for those manufacturers who are also able to provide good after sales service once this system has been installed and is able to offer the required warranty.