Render can be defined as a form of wall finish applied to the surface of interior and exterior walls. There are different types offered by the render suppliers and these are:
- Cement Render: This is made from a mixture of cement, lime and sand. The cement is known to offer structural strength, while the lime features flexibility to prevent the formation of cracks and the coarse particles of sand can be used to provide a smooth and finished surface.
- Solid Plastering: Another popular pick is solid plastering that contains a blend of fine sand with gypsum and water. This is known to be an ideal choice for indoors as it comes with a softer finish and takes a bit of time to dry out.
- Acrylic Render: In this render, the lime is replaced with plastic so that it dries out quickly and can be applied with the help of roller instead of the conventional trowel. Further, the same can be used for creating decorative effects.
Why Render the Walls of Your Home?
Before discussing the various steps that can be used for unleashing the best render suppliers, let’s know more about the importance of rendering and the difference that it can create to the interior and exterior walls. Professional rending services can provide an instant uplift to the overall design of the house in no time. Much more than looks, opting for renders can:
- Provide the added layer of insulation. A home that is built on bricks when covered with a light surface of the render is able to be more energy efficient by reducing the chance of heat exchange to a greater extent. This is because renders tend to reflect the heat back instead of absorbing them and that makes it a cost-effective solution.
- The conventional dark bricks that are used for the construction of homes can be a bit darker. With renders, you can lighten up their shades without having to install extra lights or constructing skylights. However, for this do make sure that you choose the right render suppliers.
- You can upgrade your home with the help of a good layer of render and this will not only breathe a new life into those old walls but at the same time add to the value of the property.
Qualities to Look for in Potential Render Suppliers
Renders can remarkably uplift the home, yet the best is achieved when you rely on trustworthy render suppliers. Thus, when you are out there looking for the potential options there are certain qualities that you should have in your mind and these are:
- Type of render: As mentioned earlier, there are various types of render that can be applied on the wall and the supplier that you choose should be able to come up with the one that you are searching for. Therefore, first understand the kind of render that you want and then begin your search accordingly.
- Quality assurance: Are the supplies assured for a quality by a certified organization? To feature only the best products most of the suppliers come with a certificate of authenticity form regulatory firms and this itself speaks volumes about the quality of the render that you can expect from them.
- Price: You will never want to spend too much on the render that you could’ve purchased at an affordable value, right? Therefore, always compare the price & quality of render suppliers and then decide which one would be appropriate. Remember: Both quality and price are of equal importance, not one over the other.
April 25, 2018