Maybe your bathroom is the smallest place in your home, but you need to keep your bathroom hygienic all the time. Apart from cleaning the bathroom on a regular basis, there are some comprehensive bathroom accessories available which can decorate your bathroom easily. Along with that, you need to install some storage places in your bathroom and you have to incorporate some proper lighting system in the bathroom also. You can also buy toilet accessories separately because bathroom accessories come with different kinds of storage places, cabinets, furnishing and decorative items. On the other part, toilet accessories come as some soap plate, towel rings and cleaning solutions.
Why do you need some bathroom accessories?
We use bathroom for a few chores like bathing, shaving, grooming etc. So the lighting in a bathroom must be adequate and uniform. It must represent the skin tone and any make up applied accurately how one would see it in sunlight. There should not be shadows falling on the person using the mirror in the bathroom
- A towel rod: This is available in top quality brass or steel to cheap ones as per your budget and requirement.
- Soap dish: If you are using the bath, you sure will reach out to this. You can have a plain plastic dish or ones made of brass, zinc etc that gives a different appeal to your bathing experience.
- Tumbler holder: You need a tumbler holder handy when you are brushing or shaving. Do it with style with a stylishly crafted tumbler holder.
- Towel ring: Again a basic necessity, when you wash off the makeup in your bath. You automatically reach out to your towel. Would you like your towel draped in a boring plastic or steel ring? How would it be if you had a stylish towel ring – that adds value to the ambience of your bath?
Different styles of bathroom decoration:
- There are many people who use false ceilings and decorate their bath with aesthetic lights. Some use pebbles along the length of their bath. Some add incense sticks and scented candles for a spa like bathing experience. What adds to the service there is the ambience too? You can also decorate your bath with a Buddha statue. It symbolizes peace and can help you remember to slow down and catch your breath in your busy life. The soap holder, moisturizer and the shampoo can be put in nice delicate chinaware that is sold in up market stores. You can add a glass vase and put in some natural flowers that will add color to your bath room.
- The slab and the flooring can increase the oomph factor of your bath. Visit the accessories showroom to select a color and texture that you like for your bath.
- The electrical appliances in your bath such as the electric shaver, hair dryer, electric tooth brush – make space for each one of them. Mirrors can act as cupboard decorations and you have plenty of design options available in the market.
How to buy bathroom accessories?
- Visit malls or fine dine restaurants to check the bathroom ambience and accessories.
- Request friends to recommend places where they have seen a great bathroom ambience.
- There are several stores that help in interior decoration. Visit not just one but many of them.
- Check online ideas for your bath.
- Don’t miss out to check what is available in Home Depot.
Some people even add magazine holders in their bath so that they catch up with the latest in the fashion industry or in the tech market when they soak themselves in the tub for a nice warm bath.
September 16, 2016